Professional Packing & Container Loading | Texas Global Services
Drayage, crating , professional packing and container loading, drayage to the port for loading onto vessel by one vendor. Every step of the way, your Texas Global Shipping Agent will be with you. As always, your freight is our number one priority. We use a single premiere vendor to provide accountability and on time delivery.
Professional Packing & Container Loading at Texas Global Services. We use a single top tier vendor for comprehensive full professional packing and container loading services Including: design, engineering, testing, crating, warehousing and heavy lift cargo. Also specializing in preparing flat racks – designing and building shipping containers, as well as container loading and securing cargo for effective weight distribution. In addition, extensive experience and training preparing of hazardous materials for shipping, and is certified to package HAZMAT goods under CFR49, IATA, or IMDG regulations. All so we have the privilege of delivering your freight on time. And for that, we thank you.
Protecting Your Assets, Every TimeAll the components of new and newly redesigned packages can be tested for the highest performance and integrity.
INCLINE IMPACT TESTERTest your product packaging performance with our top tier vendor’s innovative IT 152-4K
- Unique articulating carriage pivots to all-angles loading
- Top surface level allows easy access for forklift-delivered loads
- Simulates real-life distribution handling hazards
VIBRATION TABLETest large crated products with our premiere vendor’s Model 10000 Vibration Test System
- Greater actuator force to duplicate the most rigorous handling
- Large table access ensures flexibility to address your particular application
- Powerful hydraulic actuator (and reliable power supply)
- Features Lansmont’s TouchTest Vibration Controller for a wide variety of simulations
DROP TESTEROur top tier vendor’s PDT 80 is ready to tackle your packaging rigor
- Allows for infinite and variable drop heights
- Addresses heavier packages, often handled and dropped in unpredictable ways
- Features an electric joist to raise and lower the drop-leaf assembly
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING CHAMBEROur vendor ensures your packaging will withstand the elements
- Temperature ranges from -30 C to 177 C
- Relative humidity levels range from 10% to 98%
- Fully programmable for any variety